- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amanda Hoffay
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the client's product.
• Design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
• Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable
• Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
• Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
• Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
• Partner with Product Managers, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Front-end programming
• Experience in building and shipping applications or software
• Provide URL featuring examples of interaction design work
• Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field required.
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
Be part of their mission of community building
Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.