- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
For this assignment with Aquent's client, we are looking for an outstanding Cross-Functional Producer to join its Retail Engagement and Marketing Team. This position is responsible for partnering with Strategy and Creative teams to align work-streams and ensure our work is connected from concept through to implementation.
- Work cross-functionally to plan and successfully launch integrated marketing, communication, and training campaigns across channels and platforms for internal and external audiences.
- Partner with the Strategy team to develop and organize creative briefs, including vetting technical, financial, or resource-based feasibility and timing. Provide alternative solutions, as necessary.
- Partner with the Creative team to drive concepting and brainstorming and facilitate a highly collaborative creative process.
- Scope and structure the project with SOWs, high-level roadmap, budgets, and timelines to ensure the project team is set up for success.
- Act as a strategic and creative advocate for overall quality, ensuring quality assurance for all deliverables.
- Lead work with passion and tact. Resolve conflicts and make critical decisions and tradeoffs to ensure projects are successful through creative and lateral thinking.
- Lead and facilitate leadership and partner reviews.
- Manage all internal and external partner relationships, including vendors from RFP process through final delivery.
- Develop bespoke processes and workflows as needed to deliver on the brief and scope of work
- Effectively communicate the impact of production decisions on both creative output, business partners' objectives and timing.
- 7+ experience managing complex projects at a creative agency, editorial or social platforms, or client-side environment
- SME in planning including understanding the creative development process; defining scope of work and resource allocations; driving implementation strategy and project prioritization; and leadership and partner engagement.
- Experience articulating strategic and creative intent to others, driving development of the work and partnering with teams to bring ideas to life
- Solid understanding of experience design, creative development and creative production.
- Direct experience managing a broad spectrum of creative deliverables across different media, including digital content for e-commerce or interactive social experiences, editorial and branded experiences, photo or video production
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of functional expertise.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, with the ability to synthesize and distill complex, disparate pieces of information and see the big picture, while effectively understanding the details
- Passionate about learning, creativity and creating meaningful audience experiences
- BA or BS degree
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)