- Remote based- Seattle Market PST timezone
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tamira Imondi
We are hiring a Web+ Print designer with some PowerPoint but mostly a Digital Designer - to work on social media design, print designs, branding, and who has some psat experience with production so good with layouts- and 5 years experience - wh is also able to be creative concepting designs as well. 1-year assignment. Also can design for the lounge branding- at the airport, some arenas for sports games in the Seattle and SF market.
Team of 6 and remote based- PST time is best- Working with one other designer and 1 manager.
As a Visual Designer on the Brand Studio team, for our leading travel airline client HQ in Seattle. You will work on a very wide variety of print and digital projects.
These projects range from internal facing campaigns, external marketing campaigns, brand activations, social media design,
apparel design and much more! You will be working on a team of other visual designers and together will follow a cohesive
design path that will weave throughout all the projects assigned.
SCOPE & COMPLEXITY
The Visual Designer’s role on the Brand Studio team is a valuable position that works closely with project managers,
copywriters, photographers and videographers to take each project from concept to completion. In this role, you will be
expected to collaborate with studio team members, as well as with other project stakeholders. You will develop creative
ideas that bring a bold, fun and fresh solution to the design problems that are presented to the team each day, while also
adhering to Alaska’s brand guidelines.
• Understand, follow and execute design that follows brand guidelines.
• Create bold, fresh and fun design solutions to complex creative briefs.
• Work collabora.vely within a team of other visual designers.
• Have working knowledge of the print process, finishing techniques and color management for print.
• Understand the unique challenges of digital design, especially within both social media and the outdoor LED space.
• Stay up-to-date on the latest creative technologies and expert-level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
(Please note this is not a UX/web/mobile design position)
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION & SKILLS
• 5 years of experience working within a collaborative multi-disciplinary design team.
• Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a deadline-driven environment.
• An awesome, collaborative attitude and a drive to do breakthrough work.
• Attention to detail.
• A strong portfolio of work demonstrating print and digital work.
• Able to comfortably and confidently present work to studio leadership.
• Excellent communication, presentation and storytelling skills.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum age of 18.
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S.