- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Dangott
This role organizes multi-team projects focusing on customer-facing activity development. Key projects for the role are the ongoing development of social games & activities. We are seeking talented individuals with a solid background in game and entertainment product development who can coordinate, execute and report on these projects by using project management skills.
In this position, you will facilitate the creation and ongoing improvements of entertainment experiences, enabling the client to release applications in the VR domain. You will work with some of the world's most talented designers, product, art, and entertainment professionals.You will apply your communications skills to capture priorities, your organizational skills to rally the team around a roadmap, your execution skills to deliver against a timeline, and your coordination skills to keep everyone aligned around the goal.
- Collaborate with Product, TPM, Design, and Engineering to develop and drive reliable execution plans
- Support Team Sprint operation, including coordinating leadership reviews
- Help teams understand and improve their execution velocity
- Setup product development processes for technical teams
- Collaborate with multiple teams to complex develop product features
- Track and assess progress, report risk, and triage new work (bugs/features)
- Build & manage dashboards for tracking product and product pillar's status and velocity
- Be adaptable and able to manage ambiguity
- Ability to be effective working autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, attention to detail
- Proven knowledge and application of techniques to maximize effective software development
- Knowledge of principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership skills
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, Visio, Agile etc.
- 4+ years of project and program management experience in technology domain
- Understanding of software product development process in a technology company and managing technical work of multiple teams
- Experience in virtual reality products and services, Networked 3D Interactive games (or similarly complex networked entertainment products)
- Experience in working on project management tools and frameworks