- Seattle, WA (Remote)
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Full Benefits
- Start date:
Our client is seeking a talented Associate Creative Director - Copy to collaborate with their Executive Creative Director to build and nurture the team to drive brand expression across all brand touch points. They are looking for someone with proven experience, driving brand leadership, conceptual thinking, audience engagement and the special ability to collaborate and lead people and project teams. In this role you’ll mentor, manage and inspire a team of writers, in close collaboration with the design team and marketing partners across the organization. A keen understanding of writing for an audience, while managing brand and business objectives and delivering best in class work, that contributes to the overall success of the business. You'll apply your research and writing expertise to establish high-level thought leadership, create campaigns, develop content, as well as nurture your team to deliver the same high results.
What You'll Do:
- Conduct and research, synthesize insights that drive strategic and conceptual ideation.
- Leverage internal and market data as part of content plans that showcase our thought leadership point of view in fun, innovative ways.
- Develop content direction and strategies with marketing partners and developing direction, writing campaigns, web content, digital ads, as well as technical content.
- Lead project meetings, present conceptual ideas and distill strategic and concept big ideas to be able to drive buy-in across the organization.
- Lead and inspire the writing team to ensure alignment and deliver high level creative that responds to strategic objects and aligns with brand tenants.
What You'll Need:
- BS in Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field
- 10+ years of related experience
- Experience creating copy and content for tech industry
- Strong research and analytical skills, identifying topics of interest with a clear point of view
- Experience working cross-functionally with a wide variety of stakeholders, including marketing, product teams, PR/comms, executive leadership, creative, and more
- Dynamic relationship building and top-notch verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to translate technical details and implementation success into engaging stories consumable by diverse audiences
- A self-managed, quick learner who can think independently, knows when and how to seek feedback, can move ahead, and keep projects on pace
Apply for more details!