- San Fransisco (Hybrid)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Saraya Kohloff
We follow a simple but vital premise in the User Experience group: 'Focus on the user and all else will follow.' We're interested in our users and strive to learn everything we can about their behaviors, attitudes and emotions to help define the products and experiences we create. The User Experience team is a critical driving force behind gathering these insights and then using them to inspire and inform design. We are a multi-disciplinary team of interaction designers, visual designers, researchers, content strategists, and web developers who collaborate closely with each other and with engineering and product management to create innovative, usable, great-looking products that people love to use.
With the increasing sophistication of user experience related to products comes the need to expand our processes and structure related to user experience design.
The team is looking for meticulous visual designers who can take ownership and identify opportunities to communicate to deliver pixel perfect assets to the UX designers and engineers, to support standardizing materials to the researchers and marketers, and to brand the team.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Develop and iterate UX visual design mockups and assets for various stakeholders from Product Design, PM, PGM, Marketing, Research and Eng teams.
- Effectively communicate visual design concepts in compelling visual and verbal ways.
- Establish a cohesive visual design system for NBU to deliver informative, useful and beautiful experiences to the users.
- Portfolio for view
- Experience designing user interfaces for a consumer product/app for multiple device types and contexts. (mobile experience required)
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and/or product teams (motion, interaction, UX research, engineering, content strategy) on technical implementation.
- Solid foundation in graphic design (layout, typography, color, imagery and visual hierarchy)
- Excellent communication, collaboration and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Figma.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Attention to detail, especially on visual aesthetics.
- Design, maintain and evolve principles and style guides
- Outstanding creative portfolio, demonstrating an excellent understanding and application of brand strategy across visual design projects
- 5 + years of experience in Visual Design/UX Design.
- Degree in Design (Graphic, Product, Industrial, Architecture, Fine Art) or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistently named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.