- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- $66/hr + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Caitlin Bair
We are looking for a Marketing Manager with experience in B2B marketing and preferably experience in the tech industry. This person will be highly engaged and responsible for coordinating the development and execution of marketing tactics with partners and reporting on effectiveness and impact. In addition, this person will need to be highly skilled at navigating a matrix environment and comfortable influencing across the organization to complete projects. This candidate will work with our Enterprise Partner Marketing Lead to help support all enablement and marketing efforts that align to the One Partner Program ecosystem which includes Reseller, Service and Solution partners, Global System Integrators, Technology and ISV partners as well as Distributors.
● Be an advocate for Partners with cross-functional colleagues.
● Assist in management and development of go-to-market content for our @ scale partners (Registered & Associate tiers) such as...
- Quarterly partner campaign playbooks
- Sales enablement materials and communications focused on integration partner offerings
- Convert sales content into partner facing materials
- Program enablement materials, guidelines and process documentation aligned to our One Partner Program benefits and offerings
- Existing partner marketing content including annual updates to pricing & packaging, product information, etc.
- Support contribution of educational marketing content for Awareness Wednesday and Partner Connect webinars
● Project lead our “Better Together” technology partner materials for sales and partner resellers.
● Manage and own content review process aligned to partner benefits for Premier and Elite partners such as:
- Guest blog submissions
- MCG partner spotlight submissions
- Social media promotion topics & content, etc.
- Customer & Partner newsletter submission requests
● Help communicate our partner, brand standards in alignment with our partner brand guidelines
● Manage logistical and operational elements of partner marketing such as.
- Quarterly budget tracking
- SFDC campaign creation & lead upload into the Partner Community
- Swag management & shipping
● Opportunity to support smaller Partner accounts, collaborating with their marketing teams to develop GTM strategies to support their demand generation efforts
- 5-10+ years of experience within partner / channel marketing, project management, marketing communications, content strategy, content/digital marketing or a related field
- BA/BS Degree or higher
- Experience developing working relationships and influence at all levels of management, internally and externally
- Project and/or program management experience, including multitasking to lead and execute multiple projects in parallel
- Excellent writer and communicator
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience working in marketing and/or technology
- Excellent communication skills & extremely organized
- Partner marketing/go-to-market experience
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors, clients or partner accounts
- Experience with Google docs and Workplace preferred
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
Be part of their mission of community building
Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.