- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Ryan Lack
We are seeking a UX researcher to help us understand how we can better connect businesses to their communities and in turn drive tangible, valuable outcomes for them. As a UX researcher, you’ll have the opportunity to partner directly with a single, tightly integrated pod with significant freedom to operate with the time, people, and space necessary for conceiving, building, and launching brand new products. We are also looking for a researcher skilled in project management, able to coordinate and balance research programs that include multiple product teams.
- *Collaborate closely with designers, data scientists, PMs, engineers & other researchers to identify, define and deliver meaningful products into the world
- Collaboratively and independently develop and execute research roadmaps
- Lead various research studies throughout all the phases of the product development cycle
- Contribute to product strategy, execution and go-to-market plan
- Manage research vendors to help augment the work of the research team
- Working with a cross-functional team, able to independently define research objectives and formulate research proposals.
- Proficient at conducting various studies by applying methods such as usability testing, field research, surveys, diary studies and any other methods that is deemed impactful in the formulation of product approaches that improve user experience.
- Analytical Skills: Proficient at analyzing and triangulating qualitative and quantitative data to generate strategic and tactical insights along with actionable recommendations that drive product design improvements and innovation that will in turn improve the consumer experience
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Extensive experience with data and utilizing numbers to define and support hypotheses
- Extensive experience with storytelling to get traction with various audience
- Extensive experience with autonomy and decision-making to balance demands
- Experience working at fast-paced tech company
- Experience working on business/enterprise digital products
- Qualitative and Quantitative experience
- BA/BS+ in a human behavior-related field, such as human-computer interaction, psychology, sociology, communication, information science, media studies, computer science, or economics OR BA/BS+ in Business and/or Marketing
- 7+ years UXR experience
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
Be part of their mission of community building
Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.