- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amanda Hoffay
As a Product Designer, you’ll be responsible for defining, designing, researching, prototyping, and implementing new features as well as future iterations. We're looking for a designer who isn't afraid to jump in and explore new challenges. You have a balance of interaction design, visual design, and product thinking skills. You are customer obsessed and research driven. You’re a natural collaborator and can work independently and in a team environment.
• Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for people using our products
• Work collaboratively with Product, Research, Engineering and other partners from concept to completion
• Drive planning, strategy and vision on key priorities across cross-functional teams
• Own the end-to-end design (user flows, interaction, visual, etc.) across multiple products and projects
• Present designs, prototypes and concepts to cross functional partners and stakeholders
• Provide implementation guidance to engineers and ensure features launch at the highest quality
• Clearly articulate design decisions to a vast set of internal stakeholders
• 5+ years of industry experience designing software products
• Experience working in a technical environment
• Experience utilizing research and data to drive product strategy and decision making
• A portfolio of work that demonstrates a breadth of user experience, interaction and visual design skills
• Experience designing products for virtual, augmented, mixed reality and/or other emerging technologies
• Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders such as User Research, Engineering, and Product Management
• Experience prototyping 3D interactions or interfaces using Unity
• Experience with novel user inputs such as hand or eye tracking
• Experience designing products for developers and/or creators
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
• Be part of their mission of community building
• Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
• Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
• Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.