- 100% Remote
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Caitlin Bair
Aquent's Client is seeking a program manager to support the VR developer marketing team. This role is responsible for the management and publication of developer content across marketing channels including web, social, email and in-product channels. This person will work cross-functionally with content creators including external agencies and internal partners. The right person will have excellent project management, communication skills; they will be data driven and have experience communicating with technical audiences, including software developers.
- Manage Developer content calendar including monthly themes, content plan (e.g: product announcements, software updates, and case studies), and channel mix
- Work with internal stakeholders on launch process (stakeholder review, copy edits, launch plan)
- Publish content across developer communication channels including web, social, email and in product channels by working with agencies wherever needed.
- Work on audience segmentation across content and channels
- Work with XFN partners to prioritize content and deliver reporting across managed channels
- Event project management by working with agencies and internal stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with good time management and strong project management acumen
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders, while pushing complex projects forward.
- Ability to work with agencies to produce channel health metrics and reporting/ analysis.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education/experience.
- 5-7 years of experience
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
• Be part of their mission of community building
• Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
• Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
• Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.