- Remote; DC On-site Preferred
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Saraya Kohloff
Approved Remote Locations: Washington DC, Baltimore, MD, Boston, MA, Houston, TX, Los Angeles, CA, and San Diego, CA.
Overall can end to end multiple projects in an investigation landscape
• Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
• Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients.
• Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
• Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
• Confer with management, production and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
• Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
• Direct, review and approve product designs and changes.
• Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
(Primarily looking for experience in the Federal/Legal space, in a consultant capacity)
• 5+ years of Project Management experience
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Strong knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
• Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
• PMI or PMP certification preferred.
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
Be part of their mission of community building
Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.