- Culver City, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mindy Totaro
In this assignment with Aquent's client, you will be responsible for managing the production of video and static assets associated with game launches and updates. Ensure all launch dates are hit by laying out production timelines in order to highlight key project deadlines and achievements, including all partner reviews. Run projects from start to finish, keeping them on time and within budget, at the highest creative standard. Source creative partners, acquire competitive bids and generate estimates and schedules.
• Minimum 5 + years of agency or in-house experience as a video producer, including experience as a content producer
• Very passionate about attention to detail and enjoys being in a fast-paced environment
• Easily stays on top of creative scope changes and adjusts schedules accordingly
• Strong understanding of the creative process for various marketing assets
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of Producers, Marketing Managers, and Creative
• Able to anticipate change and react efficiently; deals comfortably with ambiguity
• Able to balance multiple tasks for multiple individuals
• Discretion in handling confidential materials and issues
•Maintain key production tracking documentation and spreadsheets, ensuring all information is timely and up to date
•Verify and publish meeting agendas and goals, record meeting notes, and identify action items for directly responsible individuals
•Maintain team and project schedules, coordinating key personnel from various teams to ensure alignment and accountability
•Communicate directly with external production partners to coordinate milestones and reviews, organize incoming material for review, and ensure timely responses and feedback.
•Work closely with asset manager to keep project data organized and up to date
•Foster relationships with other functional teams to ensure that we're delivering against asks while creating an environment that allows for innovation
•Work with production leadership and production peers to optimize workflows, project tracking, and internal and cross-functional communication. Handle day-to-day critical issues and troubleshoot of production challenges
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)