- Seattle, Remote okay PST timezone
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tamira Imondi
Our global retail coffee client in Digital Workplace is looking for an experienced and influential UX Researcher to help our partners and push our solutions to a new level. The team is a group of user-centered designers that is growing fast, which means you will have the opportunity to make an impact not just on the product, but on how the organization works. Must have strong familiarity with quantitative research methods
and with quantitative research methods
• Partnering closely with designers, product managers, and business partners, our UX team conducts exploratory, formative, and evaluative research studies that enable teams to make informed and confident decisions.
• In this role you’ll be expected to plan, lead, and socialize research to drive key strategic projects across Technology.
Reason for the request: supplement additional workload
Motivators for this need: skillset!!
Duration: ~6 months
Possibility for Extension or conversion: potential for both
• As a senior researcher, you will own the development of research and insights that drive the way our product organization understands and designs for our store partners. You will have expertise in qualitative research methods and comfort with quantitative methods (when to use them, working with teammates on them, managing vendors, etc.).
• Plan design and lead research projects end to end and facilitate the experience for our team.
• Conduct research using a wide range of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods.
• Package insights into tools and assets for designers, product managers, and business partners to leverage (personas, frameworks, use cases, design recommendations, scenarios, etc.)
• Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways, tailoring findings to suit the audience.
• Drive leadership buy in and support by regularly meeting, presenting findings, connecting to business outcomes, and quantifying business value.
• Find creative and compelling ways to present and evangelize insights throughout the company.
• Create artifacts, educational tools, experiences, and processes that help build and evangelize the UX Research within the larger organization.
Interaction level with team:
• Highly Collaborative
Degree or certifications required?:
Required background? Skills?:
• You are self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work efficiently and effectively with cross-functional teams.
• You can perform and improvise under tight timelines and changing environments.
• You are a natural leader, make connections easily, and an advocate for our partners.
• You are an excellent communicator, excited to work closely with stakeholders, and motivated by a mission and values.
• Research across multiple products
• Proficient in qualitative research
• Strong familiarity with quantitative research methods
Strong familiarity with quantitative research methods
Proficient in qualitative research
Embedded or semi-embedded researcher on cross-functional product team
• Must have top 2!
How will this candidate know they are succeeding in their role?:
• Performance within team!!
What does your interview process look like? How do you plan to assess candidates?
• Ability to speak to experience
The mission of our client is to inspire and nurture the human spirit - one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time. They call their employees “partners” because they are all partners in shared success, and they make sure everything they do is through the lens of humanity—from their commitment to the highest-quality coffee in the world, to the way they engage with their customers and communities to do business responsibly.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM