- Redmond, WA
- Job Terms:
- $38/hr + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Caitlin Bair
The project coordinator is responsible for managing administrative aspects of user study research for an AR/VR research lab in Redmond, Washington.
- Assists in coordinating schedules between vendor's onsite participants and internal research participants.
- Update and submit study protocol, consent form, and safety information to internal legal/safety review boards and the IRB.
- Manages user data in a safe and secure manner compliant with internal privacy regulations.
- Assists in executing vendor contracts for executing ongoing studies.
- Assists in preparing progress and planning documentation when necessary.
- Edits, submits, and tracks privacy approvals for ongoing studies and research vehicles.
- Previous experience managing logistics and approvals for human behavioral user studies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Computer knowledge and interest
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, psychological, or business-related
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
Be part of their mission of community building
Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.