- Onsite in San Francisco, CA w/ some domestic travel
- Job Terms:
- Starts at $100/hr + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Caitlin Bair
This company's mission is to advance the state-of-the-art in artificial intelligence through fundamental and applied research in open collaboration with the community. Our work covers the full spectrum of topics related to AI, including deriving knowledge from data: theory, algorithms, applications, software infrastructure and hardware infrastructure. We actively engage with the community through publications, open source software, participation in technical conferences and workshops, and collaborations with academia. AI researchers and engineers work from our offices around the globe: Menlo Park, New York City, Seattle, Montreal, and Paris.
- Support end-to-end events strategy and execution as it ladders to the broader marketing plan, leveraging quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Create unique event experiences that communicate our key messages.
- Lead, influence, and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, with operational efficiency and a solution-oriented mindset.
- Develop and drive event planning milestones and ongoing project management schedule.
- Deliver clear and compelling presentations of strategies and ideas to inform and align stakeholders.
- Infuse customized, out-of-the-box ideas and solutions for events. Implement processes, standards and measurements across all events.
- Partner with external creative agencies to develop innovative creative.
- Prepare and comply with event budgets, negotiation with vendors, and ensure payments & reconciliations take place in a timely manner.
- Solicit internal and external feedback and manage post event program evaluations to ensure learnings, results, ROI, and areas for improvement are effectively captured.
- Use data and metrics to measure event impact and determine improvements and present results to leadership.
- Integrate event strategy with the digital strategy to drive further success for events and broader AI initiatives.
- 10+ years event management experience supporting trade shows and a wide range of corporate events.
- Experience in managing trade show programs and agency relations.
- Attention to detail and proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities simultaneously, creating a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong project management skills, analytical ability, both creative and strategic thinking.
- Experience building relationships and collaborating with global, cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience working in an ambiguous environment and can independently remove blockers and make decisions autonomously.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, influence, and work across organizational boundaries, including a broad range of peers and executives.
- Ability to travel nationally to attend highly strategic events, or to spot-check vendor execution, and ensure company processes are being adhered to.
- Experience in-house at a large, high-visibility company.
- Hands-on experience developing and executing external events in the tech industry.
- Passion for learning new and emerging technology trends in relation to creating memorable customer experiences.
- Solid understanding of event technology, online registration systems, and reporting.
- Experience with content/collateral development.
- Comfortable learning new tools and technology concepts quickly.
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
Be part of their mission of community building
Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.