- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mindy Totaro
For this assignment with Aquent's client, the Brand team is a Global Marketing Communications group. They oversee all of the advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications.
We are looking for an expert marketing communications professional to provide strategic, communications, and executional leadership across our consumer marketing communications. In this role, you will join an established team of Producers and Creative Directors who work across the Marketing communication functional teams (Retail, Channel, Interactive, Events, PR, and Advertising) to help lead, develop, and execute integrated marketing communications efforts.
- You have 7-10 years of experience working in marketing communications focusing on consumer products in a creative or design agency.
- You can partner closely with Product Marketing, executives, and internal partners to act as a key point of contact and integration for strategic product positioning and integration of marketing plans.
- You are able to provide leadership to a team of creative directors, producers, and strategists to plan, manage, and execute marketing communications efforts.
- You use good judgment to prioritize and make effective decisions for product categories based on the corporate, product, and marketing goals of the product group.
- You can establish trust, credibility, and influence across multiple partners in a highly matrixed organization.
- You have experience supporting, understanding, and improving the creative process while balancing the needs of a creatively driven organization with an analytical and disclosed approach to marketing.
- You are resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results-oriented with high energy, a positive attitude, and the ability to contribute to a team environment.
- You are self-motivated, flexible, and have strong communication and leadership skills.
- We lead and drive the strategic development and execution of integrated marketing communications, and we provide leadership for all deliverables for product communications.
- We work collaboratively with a team of Creative Directors, Producers, Writers, Designers, and Planners, and we work across the Marketing communication functional groups, including Print, Interactive, Retail, Channel, 3D, Film, and GEO teams.
- We act as leaders within the product group to provide creative solutions across many categories, including product launch support, social campaigns, seasonal campaigns, roadmap planning, and platform development.
- We work with key partners to ensure alignment on key initiatives.
- We collaborate with Content Managers, and we partner with Project Managers, Advertising Managers, and GEO Producers to create amazing marketing communications.
A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)