- Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Karson Gries
This Visual Systems team is looking for a Producer to join the team focused on developing and shipping best-in-class creative systems and avatar expressions for the app. The Producer will establish and maintain operational procedures and tools for the creative team, work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth and consistent communication between all key stakeholders, as well as identify and source external creative teams to support product endeavors. The Producer role requires broad knowledge of design and development processes, excellent communication and project management skills, and a strong cross-functional and relationship-building capacity.
- Establish and maintain project production schedules to ensure a smooth end-to-end development plan that meets product goals and quality bar, and ensures that all art assets are delivered on time and implemented to spec
- Establish and maintain an efficient and flexible project art process that facilitates the creation, review, feedback, revision, deployment cycle of art asset production
- Identify and secure resources to keep project on-track
- As point of contact for team communication, establish clear communication channels and process across creative and cross-functional teams, including PM, PMM, PD, Eng, QA, Legal and Policy
- Schedule, manage and address cross-functional feedback and stakeholder approvals
- Predict and/or identify roadblocks and obstacles, and proactively establish meetings or integration points between teams to address and resolve them
- Work closely with cross-functional product and engineering teams to unlock future possibilities that marry emerging technologies and creative expression
- Facilitate, document and disseminate decisions to key stakeholders
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions
- 3+ years of creative production experience including driving the production process and shipping large multi-medium projects with both 2D & 3D pipelines.
- Experience in project management and relationship building.
- Flexibility in operation, process, and interaction is a must - things move and change fast at this company!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires time management, task prioritization, and ability to identify problems and work towards solutions
- Experience working with creatives, designers and engineers to design, build, and deliver assets and products
- Experience working with external vendors (agencies, etc) including sourcing and contracting, advising on/defining schedules, assessing proposed production processes, budgets, managing assets as they are delivered, and being the daily point of contact for the internal team
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of creative & production toolsets
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Asana, Figma, etc.
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
Be part of their mission of community building
Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.