- Virtual; Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mindy Totaro
You will own the end-to-end experience for products and initiatives that span the mobile app and responsive website. Designing experiences that are fit for luxury brands; identifying and eliminating barriers to purchasing designer clothing, shoes, accessories, and beauty products online. As the ideal candidate you are a mobile first design thinker who sees around corners to create a cohesive vision across our mobile app and web experiences to deliver a unified customer experience. You see patterns and connect dots that identify opportunities for systematic enhancements. When met with new information, you are able to adapt and design solutions iteratively, for fast and incremental deliveries to our customer, that align with and move towards a future vision. You are a self-starter who helps reduce ambiguity by facilitating cross-team communication and a strong desire to learn and be curious. Partnering closely with a multi-disciplinary team of product managers, developers, merchandisers, customer service, and stakeholders, you will lead the definition, design, and delivery of key initiatives. You will plan and prioritize your time within the UX roadmap, to support the successful execution of luxury shopping experiences. As the customer advocate in every meeting, you will analyze user research and usability studies, sharing customer insights, and how they influence your design decisions, and presenting them to stakeholders and leadership, and overseeing the quality of in-progress development through to final launch and beyond.
• 7+ years professional experience as a UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Product Designer, or related discipline
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field, or commensurate industry experience
• Portfolio of work demonstrating ability to create customer experiences across a range of touch-points as well as proficiency in Interaction Design
• Knowledge and experience working with Design Systems, Responsive Design, Mobile UX, and iOS App development nuances that impact design decisions and customer experiences
• Proficiency in design software such as Figma, Sketch, and prototyping tools.
• Experience working cross-functionally with front and back end developers.
• Ability to synthesize feedback and input from stakeholders, leadership, product management, and user research
• Ability to work across organizational boundaries to define, manage, and prioritize work
• Experience presenting to and advising senior management; able to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the organization in both written and verbal communication
• Experience or interest in conducting timely user studies using usertesting.com or similar tools and methodologies
• Past experience in designing for fashion services or style-based brands or companies
• Retail/e-commerce design experience in a global/international context
• Ability to identify and contribute patterns to an evolving Design System of reusable components and visual language
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.