- Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Dangott
The main function of a content strategist is to partner with designers, product managers, researchers and product marketers to plan and create the content for products.
• Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including interface language, product education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature.
• Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards and evolve the company’s voice.
• Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience.
• Promote content strategy at the company and in the broader community of design and content professionals.
• Share work and give feedback to teammates.
• Have the ability to work an extended schedule as news and cultural events require, including Saturday and Sundays on an extended basis
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to interpret, analyze and evaluate given information relative to content techniques.
• Self motivated with persuasive, enthusiastic and customer service oriented personality.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
• Bachelors degree required.
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
Be part of their mission of community building
Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.