- Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Ryan Lack
*****would like to see someone who as conversion API and/or Click to Ads
The main function of a customer relationship manager is to develop expertise in company ad solutions and use that knowledge to support SMBs at scale. The CRM will own conversations, relationships, revenue metrics, and performance KPIs for SMBs that advertise on the company's ad platforms. The typical CRM will ensure customer satisfaction by promptly answering product questions and resolving customer issues, and grow business and revenue using 1:1 calls as a touchpoint.
- Interview advertisers to recognize pain points/challenges, business needs, and opportunities for growth.
- Recommend and convey best practices to advertisers in a compelling way.
- Own end-to-end communication with advertisers - initial outreach, follow ups and laying out while demonstrating ability to outline recommendations.
- Keeping excellent track of customer segments, questions, issues raised and to-do lists; and report out to leadership and working teams on a regular basis.
- Use data and dashboards effectively to run simple analyses, diagnose issues and identify areas of opportunity.
- Working with cross functional teams on value driving initiatives - e.g. marketing for content.
- Document and share insights with XFNs to drive continuous program improvements.
- Demonstrate expertise in all matters relevant to your book of business, including escalation and troubleshooting to resolve advertiser issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn quickly about company ad solutions to guide small advertisers.
- Experience in deploying scaled communication channels like mass emails, video posts, text posts is highly desirable.
- Good command over data - able to effectively use dashboards and run simple analyses to diagnose issues/identify opportunities from data.
- Organized and able to keep to deadlines.
- Comfortable working with Google suite.
- Ability to build internal relationship and work with a variety of business functions.
- Demonstrate an ability to draw insights / themes drawn from conversations with advertisers - then collecting those insights and documenting for leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, communications, or related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience as an account manager, customer success specialist, community manager, sales representative or similar roles.
- Knowledge in Messaging ads is highly desirable, but not mandatory. plus, but not mandatory.
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
Be part of their mission of community building
Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.