- Bentonville, AR
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Fusco
Our client, a Global eCommerce Company is looking for a Site Merchandising Specialist to join their team!
More about the role:
Want to shape one of the most important and powerful elements of online shopping? The Site Operations Specialist is part of the eCommerce Site Operations team and plays a critical role in driving strategy & business outcomes. Working within one of our Strategic Business Units (SBUs), you will identify opportunities to improve site experience & customer shopping, maximize operating leverage by enabling scale with technology & data and own operational cadence & performance reporting. You’ll help build a truly customer-centric experience and help our eCommerce business drive sales, conversion and customer satisfaction.
This role will support the Ecomm Operations Team.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
• You understand what customers need from site experience and bring customer focus to everything you do, inspiring inspire others to do the same.
• You’re a self-starter, ambitious and resourceful, and can work effectively with minimal direction.
• You use data and insights to make informed and impactful decisions.
• You get stuff done and have an incredible focus on operational excellence, making processes run more efficiently and displaying a sense of urgency around action, accuracy and feedback.
• You’re a problem solver, who sees “yes” as the answer and is creative about breaking down barriers.
• You’re an effective communicator, who can disseminate information clearly to audiences of all backgrounds and levels.
• You follow through on all outstanding tasks. You take pride in your work and make sure to not leave any issue without a resolution or by finding the right support to solve.
You’ll make an impact by:
• Collaboration: Collaborating with cross-functional teams across the organization to investigate and recommend solutions to partner questions and issues.
• Continuous Improvement and Support Strategy: Performing in-depth ongoing analysis of partner operations to track performance, identifying inefficiencies and inform product and tools roadmap; Determining areas of improvement for partner operations and related tools and systems; Identifying and analyzing trends to identify root cause of medium to high complexity issues; Developing recommendations for solutions and proposes implementation plans for proposed solutions.
• Partner Support and Resolution: Providing second-level and/or executive escalation support by collaborating with both internal and external partners to identify issue root causes, determining solutions and ensuring issue resolution for medium to high complexity issues; regularly coordinating with cross functional teams to ensure issue resolution; Tracking and managing tickets to ensure timely and agreed upon resolutions; promptly escalating unresolved tickets.
• Identifying opportunities to improve site experience, augment operations and enhance data delivery – You’ll dive deep into business problems and create recommendations for internal stakeholders to enhance customer experience, optimize processes and increase traffic, sales & conversion.
• Possess knowledge around on-site metrics and ways to drive change – you’ll be a key member of the team in supporting business decisions in the moment and for future ways of working.
• Bachelor degree in a related field or equivalent experience in Business, Marketing or related field.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word); experience with VLOOKUPs and Pivot tables
• Adaptable and demonstrates initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary