- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Fusco
Our client, an eCommerce Travel Company is looking for a motivated User Experience Designer II to help envision and
deliver delightful customer experiences. They work on a global scale for multiple brands, across devices and platforms, in a diverse and collaborative environment.
As a UX Designer, you have an opportunity to think through the framing of problems with a focus on end-user needs and desires. With the product team you will identify,
design, specify and implement end-to-end experiences for a wide range of products and services
What this Designer will be doing:
As a UX Designer, you have an opportunity to think through the framing of problems
with a focus on end-user needs and desires. With the product team you will identify,
design, specify and implement end-to-end experiences for a wide range of products and
- Demonstrate understanding of visual and interaction design foundations and create appropriate sketches, wireframes, flows, design comps and prototypes.
- Explore design solutions and directions based on customer needs, wants, and problems.
- Collaborate closely with other experience designers, content designers and researchers to deliver explorations and solutions.
- Demonstrate facilitation skills and ability to coordinate with cross-functional partners.
- Use our design system, components and patterns effectively and appropriately with guidance.
- Help gather and interpret diverse qualitative and quantitative inputs.
- Assist with defining success metrics for solving a design problem.
- Contribute to idea generation in team settings.
- Collect, process and act on design feedback constructively.
Important Skills This Designer Should Have:
- Interaction/visual design,
- Information architecture, User research, Facilitation, Prototyping,
- Technical/Platform knowledge, UX writing, Illustration, and Motion design.
- Create routine, informative communication material explaining decision-making
- rationale to team members.
What technical skills will successful candidates possess?
- Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience; Human-Computer Interaction, User Experience or related Design field or relevant experience is applicable.
Our Fortune 500 client is among the largest technology companies in the world, and their work is solely dedicated to one of the most socially and economically important activities on the planet – travel. Their travel platforms represent the world's most comprehensive selection of travel, allowing unique opportunities to work across multiple, global brands.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM