- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amanda Hoffay
In this assignment with Aquent's client, the team is seeking a Project Manager to support with several strategic initiatives and to collaborate across the Creator and Public Figure teams. The Creators Partnerships team manages client product and business relationships with our growing community of content creators around the world.
This role will help us build successful partnerships by providing support for programs, activations and marketing opportunities, in addition to supporting internal entity mapping initiatives.This role will work closely with the Partner Solutions, Strategic Partner Managers, and other cross-functional teams. Support managed partners by liaising with internal stakeholders to help partners troubleshoot issues and achieve platform success.
- Build out our internal book of business through entity mapping and tracking
- Provide support for content funded program deals by maintaining a source of truth on deal parameters and tracking partners through the process
- Manage process for both entity mapping and content funding projects
- Liaise with all creator and public figure teams
-Experience in online operations, customer success, or account/partner management.
- Advanced Excel
- Experience with Google Sheets and Google suite of products
- Experience working independently with strong project management skills
- Attention to detail and self-motivated
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Proven track record of accountability and ownership – preferably in the context of critical operational process management
- Experience generating process reporting and identifying trends through data
- Great communication skills, including the ability to translate data terms to non-technical roles
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
Be part of their mission of community building
Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.