- Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Dangott
We’re looking for a content designer to support our teams focused on local buying and selling. You’ll help people find affordable and unique products within their communities and help small sellers make a living on this social media platform. You’ll build trust in this platform as a place for safe and reliable shopping and you’ll work with other content designers. product designers and researchers across the platform to make sure the experience works in a unified shopping platform. This is a consumer product that is a high priority for the org. This is a remote role in US or Canada.
This role is great for someone who loves:
- Product Strategy. There’s a great opportunity for strategic impact to help shape the future direction of the product based on feedback from our community of buyers and sellers. You should be comfortable with ambiguity and using your strategic powers to shine a light on a path forward.
- Collaboration. You’ll work with partners across the platform to make sure the experiences are consistent across our platform. You’ll own the experiences for individual buyers and sellers and be the go-to person for these experiences for other teams.
- Craft. Having a well-crafted experience is essential to building confidence and trust in the company as a commerce platform. You’ll be writing content for a wide variety of features from discovery through post-transaction.
- Ability to prioritize across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Strong systems-level thinking
- Adept at working with engineering partners to define new experiences
- Experience leading UX efforts, including product design and user experience research
- Proven strong collaboration with cross-functional partners
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
Be part of their mission of community building
Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.