- Remote in Bay Area
- Job Terms:
- $84/hr + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Caitlin Bair
We are looking to hire an experienced Business Development & Partnerships Manager in Channel Sales, on the Channel Partners/Sales Team. This team is responsible for bringing the business messaging API to market through partners globally. Specifically, this role will launch new partner opportunities out of North America.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in launching distribution partnerships from brand new to scaled over time. This role is part of the channel sales organization versus having a traditional product partnerships focus. This candidate will be responsible for executing brand new contracts and launching partners on the API. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have experience helping Channel Partners sell into their first several clients (i.e., Helping to sell through the client into their customer base).
The candidate will possess superior analytical skills and have the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management. The candidate will thrive in a team-oriented environment, working cross-functionally with the marketing, global channel programs, and operations teams to develop new ways we can connect customers and business through business messaging.
- Sourcing, executing, and launching new partnerships that drive new clients to the business
- Deliver partnerships which exceed channels partnerships goals or quotas
- Forecast channel revenue accurately leveraging CRM skills
- Use analytical skills to determine which verticals and markets work and insight to build on that experience
- Passionate partner champion who can provide world-class relationship development and thought leadership
- With the program partners, define tailored value propositions and create detailed go-to-market plans that strengthen our value proposition to the marketplace while providing new revenue opportunities with our partners
- 8+ years of business development/partnerships/sales experience in enterprise SaaS/technology, successfully launching partners to drive dramatically increased sales.
- Experience in cPaaS, SaaS or enterprise software environments.
- Experience forecasting channel revenue accurately with proven CRM skills.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- Experience getting things done at short notice while collecting information from a variety of internal and external sources.
- Fluent in English.
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
Be part of their mission of community building
Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.