- Virtual; Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amanda Hoffay
Aquent's Client is seeking a Site Marketing Manager to lead the development and execution of engaging on-site campaigns. Campaigns will support the customer discovery of new and relevant products within the company's extensive selection of Clothing, Shoes & Accessories.
The Site Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating best-in-class marketing campaigns, helping to drive sales, engagement, and customer growth. They will own executing and optimizing merchandising on-site and will leverage performance data and testing to develop recommendations and best practices. The ideal candidate is a strong project manager, customer obsessed, data-driven, detail-oriented, and excited to work in a fast-paced environment. They are comfortable working both independently as well as in close partnership with team members across the marketing and technology organizations. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and executing best in class site merchandising strategies.
· Own campaigns from end-to-end: managing creative processes, targeting and segmentation, planning, execution, reporting, and optimization.
- Coordinate with multiple teams to provide thorough and authoritative category creative content
- Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize
· Own weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on the state of initiatives
· Manage and report out on projects, status, and work with teams to remove any project blockers.
· Aptitude for organization, flexibility, and producing results in a fast-paced environment
· 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, brand management, or product management
· Experience working with data and/or reporting tools such as Excel, SQL, and/or Tableau
· Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams, including product management, marketing, creative, legal and merchandising teams
· High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and deliver results.
· Strong analytic and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. - Experience with developing, executing and analyzing marketing experiments and tests.
· The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
• Customer obsession
• High attention to detail, including precise and effective customer communications
• Superior verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to execute compelling merchandising campaigns
• Ability to analyze results of merchandising efforts
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.