- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Dangott
The Creative Studio Team partners with content creators, distributors and creative agencies to define, develop, and socialize creative strategy with multiple stakeholder teams. We create a compelling title-discovery experience through artwork and video. This role will work across all these channels.
The Producer role is a critical one that connects and aligns strategy, creative ideation, creative execution and creative production between Creative Studio, Marketing and cross-functional partners. The Producer will work hand-in-hand with our internal Strategists, Marketing Managers, Designers, Editors, Motion Graphic Designers and Sound Designers to help guide the development of ground-breaking creative for seamless launches on and off Product on a global scale.
As Producer, you will have the opportunity to drive promotional assets alongside Strategists, Marketing Leads and Creatives behind the positioning and creative expression of titles and cross-functional collaborations. You are driven by creativity, collaboration, organization and have an entrepreneurial mindset to build workflows. You love a challenge and are a problem solver. You are always thinking about how to do things better, smarter, and more efficiently. You exude a can-do spirit and are an adaptable person who revels in change. This role is a unique position that blends production management with creative development and will provide value to the teams in a wide variety of creative, organizational, and executional tasks through the conceptual development of video and static assets. Being highly s, creative, efficient, collaborative, partnership-focused, and possessing an eye for detail-management as well as understanding creative strategies executions is essential.
- Communication: By acting as a single point of contact with cross functional partners, the Producer will continue to streamline the flow of information to establish a unified voice for asset development. The Producer is able to manage difficult conversations while maintaining a collaborative dynamic. This ensures that projects stay organized, on track, and that correspondence funnels through the right channels.
- Creative Development: In support of all aspects of the project, Producers offer creative support to Strategists, Marketing, Editors, Sound, Motion Graphics and Designers throughout the entirety of the creative life cycle. Producers help steer creative evolution by offering guidance and feedback with the brief and strategy in mind. They are able to review WIP assets for spec accuracy as well as creative intent. Producers develop and drive a disciplined approach to work with Creative to help bring the creative work from conceptual to creative lock. They are able to lead auditions of new outsourced talent and kick off/brief new creatives jumping in on a project as needed. By building strong internal and external relationships, Producers are able to navigate questions, creatively problem solve creative notes and work very closely with the Creative to ensure stellar deliverables.
- Project Management: The Producer is responsible for end to end management of all assets in a campaign: A/V (Main Trailer and Personalized Video) and Artwork (Key Art and Product Art) across multiple projects at varying stages of prep to production. They source required information, assets, viewables, legal promo documents as well as schedule all creative kick offs, resourcing kick offs to request the operational team, review sessions with cross functional partners and are responsible for all timelines and deliverables. They work with Operational teams to ensure the project aligns with all key dates and milestones cross functionally. Producers identify improvements to the workflow, developing systems to enable the team to maximize their productivity and effectiveness.
- 5+ years of experience in facilitating creative development of AV assets.
- Strong understanding for Artwork and A/V. Deep creative production experience (studio, agency, freelance, or in-house) and with production/post-production workflows across various creative disciplines, including motion design/animation, graphic design, audio, and video editing.
- Ability to approach each project with both a creative and production mindset.
- Thorough understanding of the entire production and post-production pipeline.
- Real team player who seeks out collaboration, communication and ways to grow their teammates as much as themselves.
- A self-starter who takes initiative and does not wait to be told what gaps to fill, but instead seeks them out.
- A critical thinker who anticipates issues and has multiple emergency backup plans easily triggered to keep things moving without missing a beat.
- Ability to approach projects and workflows holistically and when necessary, challenge the status quo to create a more efficient and successful working environment for all your colleagues.
- Ability to understand notes given to not just execute on a creative note, but solve for the intent behind the note.
- Familiarity with tools such as Monday.com, AirTable, Google Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and frame.io a plus.
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.