- New York, Jacksonville, Dallas, or New Castle, DE
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Blake Grannell
Supports US Consumer Marketing
Project manager will work with marketing strategy and channel team.
Coordinate daily scrums with all the with partners and problem solve teama issues.
- This Project Manager is responsible for leading scrum teams in using Agile methodology and scrum practices. This role is part of the Marketing Operations team in support of this client.
- Works with several teams across the organization to set up the appropriate timeline for campaign execution, ensure that deliverables are being met according to plan and raise any ‘red status’ or risk items to management for awareness.
- Enlists other members of the working team/management when appropriate to resolve and clarify issues that could impede execution of the marketing campaign.
- Relies on experience, judgment, and management guidance to plan and accomplish goals.
- Responsible for daily standups and weekly meetings including retrospectives to ensure Continuous Improvement.
The role is critical and central in ensuring marketing goals are met. The candidate must be able to multi-task and project manage in a fast paced environment and should be able to effectively manage change while protecting the team from distractions and interferences. Knowledge of workflow tools (Aprimo) and Agile software (Jira), a plus. Communication is also key in being successful in this role.
- 3 - 5 years of business analysis experience – banking, web, mobile and/or financial institution
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Strong Project Management skills
- Ability to translate between technical and non-technical people.
- Practical problem solving and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent written, communication and influencing skills.
- Proficient using collaboration tools and Microsoft office products, such as Word, Outlook, Excel and SharePoint
- Knowledge and experience with Agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, Backlog groomin
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Paid Sick Leave for all US and Canada talent
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) with company match
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)