- Saudi Arabia- Relocation Required
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Elliott
We are seeking a Stakeholder Data Researcher & Strategist to join our client's Business Communication Planning Division of the Corporate Communication Department within HR & Corporate Services.
Working within the Business Communication Planning Division, you will be responsible for applying strategic analysis to stakeholder research in measuring corporate reputation, developing KPIs, and tracking communications performance to support and shape internal decision-making. This role requires an inquisitive nature underpinned by strong core communication skills to deliver on the team’s key objectives. Data science knowledge and technical analytical skills are not required, but preferred. As a trusted member, you will be expected to develop a network of relationships across corporate communications functions, business lines, and international offices to demonstrate the business value and impact of a reputation-centric approach to communications. The successful applicant will be able to drive and lead projects as part of a wider team, linking stakeholder data and insights to business objectives and communication strategies. You will have a keen interest in delivering and communicating research that drives toward simplified and actionable advice. A working knowledge of traditional and social media, economics, and geopolitical issues as well as experience with social media data tools is highly desirable.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a consulting firm, agency, or market research firm. Industry experience in energy, chemicals, industrial is preferred
- Education – minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or PR/Communications; MBA graduate an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English language is mandatory; Arabic language is an advantage
- Advanced analytical, research, and reporting skills
- Demonstrated ability to draw insights from and understand structured and unstructured data
- Strong experience in corporate communications, corporate reputation, and brand research and management, as well as predictive analytics and social media analytics
- Advanced experience with PowerPoint
- Advanced written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Gather insight-driven, reputation intelligence to inform communication strategies and plans
- Deliver factually supported advice that advances communications strategies through action-inspiring research and insight via simple, impactful and compelling visuals, reports, and presentations
- Develop a network of relationships across the corporate communications functions, business lines and out-of-Kingdom affiliate offices
- Leverage stakeholder and reputation intelligence to create reports and recommendations for business lines
- Support project management of regular and ad hoc monitoring, research and reporting
- Assist in ensuring quality of deliverables
- Interested in the advancement of reputation and brand measurement methodologies
- Understand and document the business objectives
- Assess data, evaluate and write reports, and make actionable recommendations
- Oversee and contribute to research analysis and reporting; cross referencing different sources/streams of research
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.