- Hybrid - San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Competitive with Benefits!
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shymala Hoffman
Fortune 500 Apparel Company based in SF seeks an Inventory Analyst. Candidate must be based in SF Bay Area.
We are looking for an Analyst who will bring their authentic self to our team. We are looking for team-players who want to learn and grow. This role will support Inventory Management operations and analytics for US and Canada.
• Create purchase orders for non-automated businesses such as accessories and collaborations
• Manage Pre-pack configurations and set-ups to ensure total buy quantities are aligned to size level pre-pack needs
• Develop and interpret a suite of reports that provide accurate quantitative analysis to guide fact-based decision-making by partners to support growth and profitability
• Work on complex issues where analysis of situations requires data and an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
• Consolidate data from multiple sources and formats to create reports (e.g. Z9 report), charts and slides from large datasets
• Identify master data inconsistencies and drive resolution through originating functions (both single values and process inconsistencies that created incorrect values)
• Partner with Merchants, Merch Planning, Product Development & Sourcing and Global Supply Management departments to improve processes and develop best practices to the departments for inventory and production planning.
• Manage SAP APO for identified products
• Bachelor’s Degree with a focus on data analytics
• Expert knowledge of MS Office applications, specifically Excel with experience creating specialized ad hoc reports
• Experience working with SAP ERP systems would be preferred
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, should be able to effectively work with our team and cross functionally in a hybrid environment
• Able to learn new systems and processes quickly
• Comfortable with change and uncertainty, while being able to pivot in a new direction quickly