- Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Saraya Kohloff
Approved Meta Remote Locations: San Francisco, CA, Baltimore, MD, Boston, MA, Houston, TX, Los Angeles, CA, and San Diego, CA.
This role is a unique balance of strategy and technology, partnering with the company's technology team to develop business applications and tools used to effectively service the events community.
The ideal candidate will have a strong combination of Event technical experience and Project Management along with experience overseeing Event technology related enterprise contracts.
• Provide technical expertise and oversight to Global technology-related enterprise contracts
• Analyze and manage existing event tools (Registration, Meeting Management, etc.,)
• Sunset and identify new technology opportunities to support the event community
• Partner with stakeholders to gather requirements to develop and enhance event applications and tools and align to business processes
• Translate business requirements into technical requirements and collaborate with the company's technology team to standardize, rationalize, and consolidate tools/ applications that enable service excellence
• Influence timelines to achieve business goals
• Assume supplier management and maintenance of the global event system of record
• Project Management of Tooling integrations (Asana preferred)
• 3+ years relevant experience delivering technology-based solutions with emphasis on forms, workflows, and internal communications platforms
• Experience maintaining a network of systems using interfaces (APIs) to connect applications
• Experience owning a particular component, feature, or system
• Ability to think strategically, project manage, and influence stakeholders
• Ability to communicate at both a strategic business and technical level
• Flexible and proactive approach to work, with ability to juggle multiple priorities under pressure
• Experience standing up new technology/applications for global audience
• Experience in corporate Meetings & Events and Sourcing functions
• Knowledge of application trends
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
Be part of their mission of community building
Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.