- Dearborn, MI
- Job Terms:
- $55-60 per hour plus benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Elliott
We are looking for a Qualitative Data Analyst to work on our Client's Voice of the Customer Team within their Workplace Technology Customer Experience organization. As a data analyst on the VoC team you will play an integral part of uncovering insights about the overall employee technology journey and driving actionable changes leading to an exceptional employee technology experience.
- Design, develop and maintain ongoing metrics, dashboards, surveys, etc., to drive key business insights.
- Work closely with IT partners, CX Strategy & Design teams and other stakeholders to identify both short-term and systemic improvements to the overall technology offering driven by employee feedback.
- Produce high-quality reports and analysis tailored to various stakeholder needs. •Influence the strategic direction of IT products and services by leveraging data & analytics, coupled with business acumen and ability to execute in a fast-changing environment
- Combine qualitative and quantitative information from varied data sets in disparate systems/formats to paint a cohesive “big picture”.
- Create engaging stories to convey analytics results and actionable insights
- Proven ability to derive sentiment from free-form text •Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to present information in a clear and succinct manner
- Demonstrated capability to effectively evaluate information & data to make sound decisions.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment where problems are not always well-defined
- Inquisitive, proactive, and interested in learning new tools and techniques
- Engaging storyteller with exceptionally strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of experience with analytic & development platforms and natural language processing (NLP) •Experience with Medallia platform ideal
- 4-year degree, preferably in a quantitative field with an emphasis on data analysis
Our client is an American multinational automobile manufacturer. In fact, they have been leading automobile innovation for over 100 years! They are a company that is used to adapting, evolving with the current needs, and leading noticeable change. Our client is focused on helping to create a world with fewer obstacles and limits that will help all people move forward! Our client is one of the most recognized, awarded and established global companies that continues to innovate toward a more clean and sustainable future.
The company culture is anchored in shared values and acting for the common good. The company values include curiosity, putting people first, doing the right thing, being tough and playing to win. Each value acts as a guide on how our client lives, acts, and communicates ensuring that they stay focused on what is most important--consumers! While this company is already amazing, your digital expertise can help make it extraordinary! You will implement your creative processes, use your innovative ideas and fresh perspective to create a seamless consumer experience. You will gain new skills (while sharpening your current ones), new experiences, partner with individuals across the globe and expand your portfolio with this rare opportunity. With forward and innovative thinkers--like you, the sky is (quite literally) the limit. Apply today to see what exciting opportunities we have waiting for you!
Working with AQUENT provides you access to some pretty awesome perks:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits, and Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
- FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Compare our benefits to other agencies, here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM