- Remote; Virtual; PST Preferred
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kallie Boruff Emanuel
- Generally focused on the look, feel, operation, user experience and functionality of a commercial website.
- Creates internal/external company web pages including graphics, animation and functionality.
- Designs web page layout and online content, user interface graphics, icons, color schemes, content and infrastructure for new product release and new web-hosted product offering.
- Performs development and maintenance programming for web pages and web applications.
- Performs web usability testing.
- Partners with Web Administrator to implement pages or applications into production.
- Assures web server and site technical performance.
- Develops, assesses and communicates website usage and security policies and standards.
- Provides technical assistance to Site Administrators.
- May assist in the planning of overall company strategy involving Internet usage.
- May make hardware and/or software purchasing recommendations or decisions regarding web development.
- May perform overall administration of sites at a company-wide level.
- Requires knowledge of commercial internet/web tools and protocols.
Portfolio link REQUIRED in Resume Submission
Ranked Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2022, this cloud computing platform helps companies manage digital workflows for enterprise operations.
Their values inspire and guide to always do the right thing in their purpose to make the world work better for everyone. At this company, dreaming big is what they do best. Committed to creating a positive impact on the world, building innovative technology in service of people – with a core set of values and a deep responsibility to each other, customers and global communities.
Are you ready to join a team where you'll always feel valued and supported to achieve your ambitions? Apply today!
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.