- Torrance, CA
- Job Terms:
- $28-33 per hour plus benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Elliott
We are looking for a Jr. Business Analyst to work with our leading automotive client.
The candidate will work as an entry-level business analyst and develop, lead, and deliver small to
medium business initiatives that benefit internal and external customers. They will represent and
advocate for the business process development with a primary focus on the collections domain.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Serving as the first point of contact for answering questions and resolving issues from internal field office staff.
- Providing timely acknowledgment of the question or issue and ongoing status updates.
- Conducting research on the root cause and initiating corrective actions to resolve
- Analyzing business requests for system and/or procedural changes
- Writing business requirements and other business-related documents for small to medium-sized initiatives for system/process enhancements or corrections. Creating, documenting, and executing user acceptance test plans and scripts
- Working with peers, all levels of management and technical staff, exercising excellent communication and documentation skills
- Researching and mapping business processes and developing/updating process flows
- Working with internal stakeholders, technical staff, and vendors to resolve system issues
- Processing and reconciling monthly vendor invoices
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree, Business Administration or similar preferred
Experience: Recent college graduate or 0-2 year of work experience; Business Analyst / Captive finance, automotive finance, or banking experience preferred
Qualifications: Strong attention to detail, strong written and oral communication skills; Ability to prioritize and work efficiently
Software/Technical Skills: Microsoft Office
Our client is in the business of making you move! This client creates intelligent technologies that enrich lives and make the world more fun to move around in — on the road, on the water, in the air and beyond! (Imagine the possibilities!) They are striving for 100% zero emission vehicles, are helping communities flourish and are actively looking at innovative approaches to reduce their carbon footprint. This company was founded from a dreamer and truly believes in the power of dreams. Dreamers are visionaries, dreams have already helped create innovative products that enhance mobility and increase the joy in people’s lives, imagine what dreams YOU can bring to life!
The company culture is fostered around the idea of creating a better tomorrow to expand life’s potential for all people everywhere! The culture is based on the values that our clients follow-- respecting individuals and the belief in the joy brought to customers, the joy partners experience selling their products, and the joy everyone at the company experiences. WOW, we love each of those and know you will too! Your out of the box design expertise, creative processes and fun ideas will help to create the ultimate digital experience! The experience you will gain, skills you will sharpen, individuals you will collaborate with will transfer onto your resume as a unique opportunities others do not have! You will set yourself apart by using your skills to create something incredible in this industry that is BOOMING! Apply today to see what exciting opportunities we have waiting for you!
Working with AQUENT provides you access to some pretty awesome perks:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits, and Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
- FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep.
- You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Compare our benefits to other agencies, here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM