- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
In this assignment with Aquent's client, the Product and Design Asset Management Team is seeking a Digital Asset Producer to manage our Product Screens workflow. You’ll partner with stakeholders across the Product & Design Studio to brief in new projects, assess requirements, manage the workload of our screenbuilders and production artists, and communicate statuses accordingly. We are eager to meet creative producers and project managers who obsess over the technical details, are constantly striving to optimize workflows, and are passionate about all things production design.
Some responsibilities include:
• Act as ‘traffic manager’ for all Product Screens requests, defining and managing an efficient project intake process.
• Establish and maintain clear and reliable project status reporting, as a liaison between the stakeholders and the production artists.
• Audit and evaluate all current digital asset workflows, and storage solutions.
• Work closely with the Product Tech Services and Product Asset Management teams to establish and implement common workflows, file naming conventions, storage solutions and folder structures.
• Author user documentation and periodically train stakeholders and partners.
• Outstanding project management skills are required, and the ability to juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, unpredictable and highly creative environment.
• Eligible candidates will have a solid understanding of digital image and video file formats, and proficiency with Sketch and/or Adobe CS.
• Candidates must have the ability to make decisions independently, but are collaborative and can communicate clearly.
• Candidates must be able to foster and implement a high degree of organization and structure across creative teams, and be comfortable managing expectations at every level.
• Candidates enjoy sharing ideas, and presenting potential workflows and solutions.
• Bonus points for previous experience in UI design or screenbuilding.
• Degree in human interaction sociology, psychology, interaction design, visual design, or equivalent.
• Degree in management, PMP, or other experience as a technical producer / program manager role is a plus.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)