- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- September 2022
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
This is a fully remote position, candidates can be based anywhere in the US. Must be able to work on a Central Timezone work schedule.
Our large Fortune 50 client is seeking a Marketing Strategist to join their Segment Marketing team. In this consultant role you will provides expert content/professional leadership on complex Segment Marketing assignments/projects.
- Support marketing initiatives to include day-to-day project management of omni-channel campaigns, event strategies, analytics and lead generation.
- Manage the execution of these marketing initiatives/tactics to ensure successful implementation and tracking of results.
- Assist in the development and execution of B2B specific strategies to grow the business.
- Support other assigned marketing initiatives and key elements of marketing planning process.
- Exercise considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in delivering initiatives.
- Use deep professional knowledge and communication skills to advise managers and colleagues of project status in verbal and written form.
- Develop, manage and maintain a wide range of marketing tools in support of campaigns and initiatives to grow the business and support the B2B marketing funnel engagements; including marketing collateral, digital content, presentations, one-page sell sheets, videos, webinars, social media, research, etc.
- Provide reporting and recommendations on optimizing asset investments and attribution
- Manage and leverage internal and external resources to support the development of campaigns, event planning, list generation, lead nurture, and analytics
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with a match and immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced energetic team environment,
- A self-starter mindset with the ability and confidence to work independently to drive progress
- 5+ years of strategic marketing and, also, experience with direct marketing.
- Hands-on ability to provide some tactical support as well.
- Ability to drive marketing strategy from ideation to execution for strategic growth tracks
- Demonstrated proficiency in writing and editing marketing campaigns, power points, sell sheets, white papers, digital creative
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or communication and/or equivalent work experience.
Skills and Experience:
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- LEAD GENERATION
- EVENT PLANNING
- ADVANCED ANALYTICS
- MARKETING COLLATERAL
- SELF MOTIVATED
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.