- Chicago, IL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Marly Caro
As the NorthAm Solution Marketing Programs/Events Manager, you are a fully dedicated marketer, shaping the future of the company's priority solutions in North America and part of a new entrepreneurial team in a rapidly growing business. Solutions you will be focused on include App Modernization, Security and Data Cloud. Solutions Marketing is responsible for driving both greenfield and install-base demand across Northam through strategic programming. You’ll be responsible for managing programs like owned events, 3rd party sponsorships and direct mail. You’ll work with key stakeholders within the sales and marketing organization and work cross functionally with a variety of teams such as Global Campaigns, Field Marketing, Partner Marketing and Business Development.
- Work with Solution Marketing Leads to prioritize multiple programs and work streams
- Plan and execute solution marketing programs/events in North America
- Create and maintain program brief and any other planning documents to ensure there is one place for users across teams to get information on a program
- Aggregate and submit target account lists
- Own program operations such as asset build out (landing/reg pages, emails, etc), using the Ariane/Launch tool (SPAM approval tool) when needed
- Work with our activation team to ensure timely requests are made and timelines are adhered to
- Work with solution marketing leads and sales/solution stakeholders on priority messaging
- Collect and aggregate content for approval
- Work with agencies and third party organizations as needed
- Support team efforts to prepare, analyze and share program performance updates
- Work with sales on customer speaker acquisition
- Add programs to Field & Pipeline Newsletter
- Create and drive social engagement (LinkedIn, Twitter posts) via Smarp
- Work with BDR/sellers on field promotion
Day of event support/execution
- Ensure effective event follow-up (systems routing and tracking)
- Own program management for key precision plays/programs
- Centralize processes for repeatable programs such as developer workshops and maintain consistent best practices for the team on planning/execution including:
- Activation/AMP requests
- Event recommendation on agenda and flow
- Customer invite and FUP templates
- Sales enablement checklist
- Maintain and support sales interlock programs (such as centralized resources site, calendar, newsletter, and BDR briefs and enablement)
- Share with broader team learnings and insights around successful execution of these key programs.
- Cross Functional Collaboration + Culture
- Participate in team sharing, thought leadership, and culture programs across the larger North America Solutions and Partner, and Field&Pipeline marketing teams
- Engage in DEI programs such as training, discussions, and group activities.
- Share work and learnings regularly in team meetings
- 5+ years enterprise marketing experience
- 2+ years technology marketing experience
- Event and agency management experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to work cross functionally with marketing, Ops and sales counterparts
- Excellent business sense, problem solving, project management, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with Enterprise Sales.
- Experience with Google Docs, Sheets or Drive a strong plus.
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistently named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.