- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
FANTASTIC SENIOR EMAIL AUTOMATION SPECIALIST OPPORTUNITY - REMOTE
Our client, a prominent gas and electric utility holding company based in the Southern US, is hiring a Senior Email Automation Specialist who is primarily responsible for marketing operations in Oracle Eloqua and the email marketing channel for the holding company and their electric operating companies. The purview of this role encompasses Eloqua super administrator responsibilities, and residential and B2B email execution. Along with being the Subject Matter Expert on all things email, a successful candidate in this role must be able to collaboratively develop and teach continuous improvement processes to gain scale across the operating companies, all while maintaining performance transparency in the context of the tenets of Agile Marketing. The ideal candidate must also be comfortable partnering and collaborating with various internal stakeholders including the following business functions: Marketing, Corporate Communications, Public Relations, Customer Service, Customer Operations, Customer Solutions, the Technology Organization and Business Intelligence.
Job Responsibilities :
- Own email as integral to a multi-channel buyer’s journey for residential and B2B contacts and accounts, inclusive of design principals, color and typographical hierarchy, personalization, A/B and iterative testing, and other core tenets of Agile Marketing.
- Apply email as part of a holistic omnichannel approach to contact and account user experience.
- Provide in-depth performance reporting on standard email campaign KPIs compared to industry benchmarks and prior periods.
- Work with partner channel owners and digital strategy leaders to provide closed-loop ROI analysis for email campaigns.
- Create optimized email templates and facilitate execution of email at scale from optimum template layouts.
- Provide guidance on segmentation and suppression for best engagement and down-funnel outcomes.
- Craft automated, progressive lead nurturing workflows to reduce database fatigue and respond to specific recipient behaviors.
- Create landing pages and landing page forms leveraging progressive disclosure to nurture contacts.
- Understand lead rating and scoring formulas to identify buying signals.
- Serve as a non-developer system admin to manage user profiles, email preference centers, dynamic content, fields and field values.
- Work with content marketers to align content to a buyer’s journey and make suggestions to accelerate lead lifecycle velocity through engagement.
- Other duties as assigned to support the companies’ digital analytics needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or compensatory Eloqua certifications.
- High level of demonstrable experience with Oracle Eloqua including 2 years of hands-on campaign execution and reporting in Oracle Eloqua.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in email marketing.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a senior subject matter expert among staff or direction of consultants in email marketing execution.
- 1-2 years providing detailed reports in Eloqua.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Mastery of Oracle Eloqua in email segmentation, design, scheduling, execution and reporting required
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, including PowerPoint and Excel pivot tables
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment developing strong working relationships across all operating companies and support organizations in a multistate operation
- High attention to detail and organization
- Self-motivated and driven by results
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written) for project teams and business leaders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
Founded in 1906, this client offers competitive prices, reliable electricity supply, and amazing service to 1.5 million homes, businesses and industries in southern Alabama. The affordable electricity has transformed the states economy and improved the quality of life for all citizens across the state (talk about impressive!). They've been recognized for countless awards throughout the years further proving the core values and mission are displayed in not just words, but in actions.
The diverse perspectives and experiences each employee brings results in an open and trusting work environment that makes them who they are today. Your creative outlook and fresh perspective will result in the company's overall success. The experience and skills you will learn will not only be a great addition to your resume (you can say that again!) but will separate you from competitors in the job market. Can you say winning?! Join a company who provides unparalleled service across the state of Alabama and truly treats employees as part of the family. Apply today!
Working with AQUENT provides you access to some pretty awesome perks:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits, and Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
- FSA Program Weekly Direct Deposit Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep.
- You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Compare our benefits to other agencies, here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM