- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
For this assignment with Aquent's client, we are seeking a Motion Designer to work in a team responsible for developing global platform content. You will be required to maintain positive relationships with the internal group and ensure that the work deliverables meet the client's standards. You must know how to tell stories on any platform that drives engagement via strong concepts in multiple media. You also need to have a pulse on conceptual approach, creative trends, and on-product content design, along with a creative sensibility that extends across content genres.
• Collaborative and team-oriented approach
• Experience managing a high volume of creative work in parallel
• Strong typographic and graphic design skills with motion
• Experience with content / campaign strategy
• Proven ability to create high-quality campaign creative either for marketing or on platform
• Proficient in Digital, Social, AV, motion and on-product content design with top of class design benchmarks
• A minimum of 5 years significant experience
• Experience in a quick moving environment
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
• A robust portfolio that includes top-tier creative for on-platform creative or marketing campaigns.
• Proficient in design systems, Keynote, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Sketch, After Effects and motion skills.