- Virtual; Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Dangott
Aquent's Client is seeking a customer-obsessed UX writer to join the Customer Service UX team and help with an internal UX documentation project. In this role, you will collaborate with UX designers, UX writers, UX researchers, product managers, and developers to help write, update, and deliver UX design guidelines as part of a new design system to be used by internal teams.
Note: This role is fully remote, and can be worked in any US time zone.
* Work with UX designers, product managers, engineering, and subject matter experts to understand and document design components for a component library
* Has a gift for explaining complex concepts in simple, clear terms
* Update existing internal documentation to support new products and features
* Help design the information architecture and create a content strategy
* Help ensure that novice users can use this internal documentation for self-service, reducing hands-on time and effort
* Handle rounds of content review and edits by subject matter experts and stakeholders
* Maintain, edit, and update content for accuracy and to address regional nuances
* Create content templates and engage with partners to help them improve their own writing
* 2+ years of UX writing, instructional design, or technical writing experience
* Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience
* Experience writing for style guides, human interface guides (HIG), or design systems
* Experience creating internal documentation that is easy to read and understand
* Editorial and proofreading skills
* Experience managing content approvals
* Exceptional writing, listening, and verbal communication skills
* Proven ability to work cross-functionally
* Demonstrated ability to be roll up sleeves, work independently and get the job done
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.