- Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Caitlin Bair
Approved Remote Locations: Baltimore, MD; Boston, MA; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA; and San Diego, CA.
ABOUT OUR TEAM:
Increasingly, people want to connect with a business the same way they chat with their friends and family - with personal messaging to get fast, relevant and helpful information on the platform of their choice. This business messaging platform is critical to the future of the company. We are building a world-class brand and are seeking world-class contributors.
Aquent's client is looking for a Program Manager. The PM will help drive the creative vision for our brands and how they are perceived in the world. We develop all business brand content and experiences for multiple business-oriented social media platforms.
With some of the industry’s best talent on our team, we create beautiful work that has a purpose. We create brave ideas that demonstrate the full creative potential of our platforms, including industry leading, envy-inducing creative experiences. We believe in attracting and nurturing world class talent with a focus on diversity, community and career development.
HOW WE WORK
We have developed best-in-class collaboration models with agencies and our cross-company creative network. While we lead our team to create innovative design, campaigns, and experiences across our own channels, we also guide our lead agencies in the creation of content for our products and digital campaigns. This ensures a consistent and strong creative narrative for work that reaches an audience across the globe due to the scale of our apps.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
A Design Program Manager is a strategic creative leader who works closely with marketers and product teams to plan and manage creative projects. Program Managers forecast work, ensure it is strategically aligned with product, brand strategy and marketing goals, mitigate issues and collaborate with cross-functional counterparts.
- Manage visual identity development, brand strategy and creative marketing projects to ensure successful delivery
- Be the lead point of contact for agencies on visual identity, brand strategy and creative campaign development projects
- Be the lead on socializing creative at key milestones to gain leadership alignment by bridging the gap between strategic objectives and stakeholder feedback
- Manage timelines and coordinate resources across multiple projects
- Take a broad perspective to problems and identify strategic and creative solutions
- Help prioritize projects with Marketing and Product Leadership based on impact, company objectives and resources
- Influence and understand product design needs and marketing creative plans, as it specifically relates to in product experiences, for our family of business messaging brands
- Proactively identify important problems for marketing and/or advertising creative plans
- Take a broad perspective to problems and identify creative solutions
- Effectively lobby and win support for in product marketing experiences, creative innovation and new initiatives
- Plan resource needs, and coordinate resources across multiple projects
- Create strong partnerships with Marketers and Product teams including Product Design and Product Management
- Can foster trusted relationships with creative and production partners
- Understand cross-functional partnerships and form relationships with Insights/Analytics, Research, and Media leads
- BA/BS degree or 10+ years experience working in a creative agency, production studio, and/or digital product marketing company
- Experience in working on or overseeing visual identity design development
- Experience working with Marketers and Product teams
- Experience managing marketing and/or product projects, including the creative development and alignment with strategy
- Experience managing development of creative campaigns that include digital and motion
- Experience in setting priorities, problem-solving and multitasking
- Cross-functional collaboration experience with media, research/planning and analytics disciplines
- Must be eligible to work in the US
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
Be part of their mission of community building
Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.