- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- October 2022
- Posted By:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
Our Fortune 20 client is seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst to join their Customer Relationship Management team. In this consultant role, you will provide advanced professional input to complex Market Research/Insight assignments/projects.
- Analyze market research and analysis activities to determine the potential market for products/services.
- Collect and analyze data to identify market trends and potentials, competitive forces, penetration strategies, user biases and preferences and similar parameters of the marketplace.
- Develop and maintain marketing databases involving internally driven or externally derived information sources.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for management regarding marketing strategy, planning and product identification.
- May recommend future product development trends on local, regional, national or worldwide basis.
- Perform problem analysis utilizing computer modeling techniques. Requires work prioritization, forecasting, scheduling and coordinating resources within assigned projects.
- Support and provide direction to more junior professionals.
- Work autonomously, only requiring expert level technical support from others.
- Exercise judgment in the evaluation, selection, and adaptation of both standard and complex techniques and procedures.
- Utilize in-depth professional knowledge and acumen to develop models and procedures, and monitor trends, within Market Research.
- Analyze data and creating reports, dashboards and visualizations using a variety of tools to reveal deep insights and actionable business intelligence.
How you'll make a difference:
- Track behavioral and demographic trends across customer segments while managing analytic delivery tools (e.g. dashboards).
- Construct Tableau dashboards/interactive visualization tools for stakeholders using campaign data and established business requirements to measure and reveal the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Work with SQL databases and stored procedures using SQL and data manipulation languages (DML) to Import, export, and manipulate large data sets in databases like SAS enterprise and Hadoop to furnish reports/Dashboards in Tableau.
- Generate the reports to present findings to higher management using advanced Tableau skills; highlighting behavioral patterns and quality of acquired customers' response to marketing efforts/campaigns.
- Consistently work on creating and ensuring the completeness and quality of medical campaign reports.
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with employer match and immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired candidates will bring:
- 2-5 years of experience in data / statistical analysis
- SAS experience is highly preferred
- Experience working with Hadoop Excel, Tableau, MS Office
- Healthcare Industry experience would be preferred but not required
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent, Master's Degree preferred
Skills and Experience:
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
- DATA MANIPULATION
- MARKET RESEARCH
- STATISTICAL ANALYSIS
- STORED PROCEDURES
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS
- COMPUTER MODELING
- MARKET TRENDS
- MARKETING STRATEGY
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- MICROSOFT OFFICE
- MS OFFICE
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- SERIAL ATTACHED SCSI
- TABLEAU SOFTWARE
Successful candidates will be required to pass a background check and drug test prior to starting.