- Remote; Virtual; LA Preferred
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Casey Atizado
The Partnerships & Promotions organization is looking for an Associate Art Director with a strong eye for visual design and a passion for the brands. The ideal candidate will be able to conceptualize and enhance high-level partnerships between the company and major partners across retail, auto, tech, etc. The Associate Art Director must pay strong attention to visual details and be able to excel under tight deadlines. This role will report into the Director, Alliance Partnership Marketing Creative and will be tasked with using their design and rendering skills to support a large team in efforts to secure and execute promotions and partnerships.
• Translate the visual identities of the company into collaborations with big-name third-party brands.
• Bring concepts to life via digitally rendered comps and illustrations
• Develop and enhance the look and feel of co-branded productions, digital executions, and on-the-ground activations.
• Manage graphic design for pitch materials and presentations – inclusive of moodboards, storyboards, and visually-dazzling background information.
• Develop custom content ideas for brand-specific pitches across Corporate Alliances.
• Proactively identify opportunities to tap into pop culture trends, creativity, executional approaches & techniques.
• Possess a keen understanding of the Brand Partnership space across film, television, streaming, theme parks, social, and OOH.
• Balance assignments from a diverse group of executives across Corporate Alliances with separate priorities and workflows.
• Assist Project Managers across the team with developing and enhancing new and ongoing partnership programs.
• Ability to build strong internal organization and external relationships, be a team player, and proactively provide assistance whenever/wherever needed.
- BA/BS preferred
This legendary company has entertained, informed and inspired people around the globe for over 90 years. Named one of Forbes top companies to work for year over year, this is where dreams really do come true.
Whether you’re looking to create, support business growth and development, work behind-the-scenes on your favorite TV shows or upcoming movies, or anything in-between, this is your opportunity to start the next chapter of your career story and help create the exhilarating experiences this company is known for worldwide.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.