- Hybrid in Burbank, CA
- Job Terms:
- $40/hr + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Caitlin Bair
We are searching for a Social Media Title Marketing manager to work on our Branded Television films and series. A successful candidate will be responsible for handling social title campaigns from production to launch - with best in class creative social stunts, community strategies, as well as creative asset development and delivery. You will get to work closely with the Sr. Manager of Social Media Title Marketing and broader marketing organization.
- Partner closely with the marketing team to create high impact social and conversation driving social title campaigns
- Communicate social strategy, campaign voice, and platform strategy through each title’s Marketing Brief
- Advise on, communicate and implement best social media practices and cultural landscape as it pertains to the title. Evolve tactics throughout each campaign as new data emerges
- Partnering with the broader marketing title teams on talent social training, onset social capture, live social media event coverage, digital activations, digital paid media creative, influencer activations etc.
- Work closely with marketing to create high impact moments around title debuts - announcements, trailers, press etc.
- Manage creative development of social content through the pipeline including giving creative direction and notes, along with securing final approvals and sign-off
- Management and curate campaign assets
- 4+ years’ professional experience in marketing, social media, or other relevant business area, preferably in entertainment
- Experience and familiarity with streaming/television/media industry is highly preferred
- Team-first mentality
- Active social media presence across platforms
- Creative, proactive and independent thinking
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong creative writing skills
- Effective communication skills in both verbal and written form
- Ability to build and manage relationships
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Proficiency with Microsoft outlook, word, excel, and keynote
- Knowledge of social media landscape
- Knowledge of children's programming
- Experience with social media content management systems
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
This legendary company has entertained, informed and inspired people around the globe for over 90 years. Named one of Forbes top companies to work for year over year, this is where dreams really do come true.
Whether you’re looking to create, support business growth and development, work behind-the-scenes on your favorite TV shows or upcoming movies, or anything in-between, this is your opportunity to start the next chapter of your career story and help create the exhilarating experiences this company is known for worldwide.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.