- Remote; Virtual; West Coast Preferred
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mindy Totaro
Aquent's Client is seeking a talented, passionate User Experience Designer for our online store.
We are leveraging the company's ecommerce and merchandising technology to build a best-in-class product that enables retailers and manufacturers to easily sell their products through their own branded website, over the phone, and/or in their retail stores, backed by the support, selection and expertise that only this company can provide.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated person interested in designing innovative, intuitive web applications used by customers to purchase items and receive them on the same-day.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Knows how to leverage data to inform their recommendations and measure their design solutions
- Has an unfailing passion and capacity to advocate on behalf of our users is an absolute must
This role will significantly impact the user experience of customers worldwide.
Required Skills (education, technical and soft skills):
- Must have over 3 years experience as a UX Designer
- BA/BS degree in design related field (e.g. graphic, interaction, visual communications, HCI, product, industrial) or equivalent practical experience (3-5 years)
- Strong design portfolio of designing
- Familiarity with Figma and Sketch
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong visual sensibility preferred
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.