- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Our TOP Fortune 500 client is seeking a Sr Product Designer for their team.
COMANY INDUSTRY: Healthcare, Retail, or E-commerce / B2C
IDEAL BACKGROUND: a systems thinker who is data-driven and can make complex problems simplified
PORTFOLIO: Must include case studies
PREFERRED BACKGROUND: Enterprise experience solving complex design problems, design systems, Figma, and agile experience
Candidates must be located 3-hrs from one of the following locations markets: Bay Area, CA, Carlsbad, CA, Portland, OR, Seattle WA, Reston, VA, Dallas, TX, Northwest, Arkansas, Hoboken, NJ
About the Team
The Health & Wellness team builds products to help millions of customers & patients with some of their deepest needs related to personal health. You’ll look after the design omnichannel solutions that deliver care to millions of people across our pharmacy, optical, and clinical offerings. You will collaborate across teams to ensure we are serving the whole patient as they navigate their personal health journey. Innovating on the world’s biggest stage, you’ll get to deliver customer-centric solutions at scale before they walk in the door, after their care occasion, and every step in between.
As a Sr. Product Designer, you will help transform complex information and tasks into easy-to-use designs for our millions of customer and associates. To do this, you’ll need to think visually, using techniques like storyboards and sketching to communicate design concepts. You’ll use your deep knowledge of the UX process (research, conceptual design, prototyping, testing), in collaboration with other team members, to iterate multiple solutions and deliver pixel-perfect designs. As the biggest player in the game, we trust our associates to innovate the future of shopping. If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, a Senior Product Designer could be the fit you’ve been looking for.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if you have:
- A fantastic portfolio of elegant design solutions and can turn these into functioning prototypes.
- You are a “jack of all trades” and willing to dip your toes into the unknown and experiment with new technologies.
- You can see problems from various angles to solve complex challenges.
- Ability to communicate concepts to audiences of all levels of understanding.
- Track record of deploying user interface standards and conventions, functional communication flows and dynamic, engaging interfaces.
- Strong understanding of design theory and concepts to create effective visual communication with hierarchy and balance (typography, color, space, contrast).
- The ability to work with design templates and patterns to create and maintain a scalable and consistent website.
- Producing great work in short timeframes, multitask across different projects and platforms, and adapt to the business’s ever-changing priorities.
- Experience with business requirement gathering, site assessment, competitive analysis, and secondary research.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Leading in the creation of business, consumer, and associate product experiences.
- Thinking holistically – about the customers using our products, a cohesive design system, and end to end experiences.
- Solving complex problems and working with others with the same passion, to collaborate and merge solutions into a larger structure and create a cohesive design ecosystem.
- Switching gears from deep design thinking to rapid-fire execution.
- Bachelor’s and 3 years of experience; OR Master’s and 2 year of experience; OR 4 years of experience
- Degree in Product Design or Human Computer interaction or similar
Perks and Benefits
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.