- Fully Remote
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Caitlin Bair
Approved Remote Locations: Baltimore, MD; Boston, Ma; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA
The main function of product marketing manager is to drive GTM prioritization and planning with XFNs by understanding the Product strategy and roadmap, vision sessions and identifying market trends.
- Play a key role in developing the holistic business strategy for the product
- Distill market feedback into market intelligence that informs product roadmap
- Consult with Product teams to help shape feature development based on industry needs
- Develop detailed go-to-market strategies and documents for focus area(s), working cross-functionally with teams in NA in Sales, Marketing, Operations, Business Development, Partnerships, Measurement & Analytics
- Coordinate across large XFN teams and help drive end to end resolution
- Catch unanticipated issues that arise along the way
• Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
• Bachelor's degree in related field
• Experience working in media, media measurement, or digital advertising
• Experience developing marketing strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights
• Experience collaborating cross-functionally and managing multiple stakeholders
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
Be part of their mission of community building
Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.