- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mindy Totaro
As a UX Designer you'll help our clients TV design team define the user model and user interface for new and existing products and features. You'll work with a team designing a cinematic user experience that helps users discover and enjoy content.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Execute against several work streams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment timezone difference, and deliver clear and detailed solutions.
- Demonstrate a high level of craft in design systems thinking and understand what it means to design at scale.
- Contribute to the development of an improved process around pattern definition and documentation.
- Documenting patterns and components used by multiple projects.
- Create and maintain design resources to improve productivity and consistency across the clients TV.
- Be able to produce digital assets, redlines/spec and drive the production phase of the design.
- Create aesthetically excellent work that is true to the clients brand spirit
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Design storyboards, presentations, mockups, and/or prototypes to express user journeys
- Produce digital assets and documentation to assist implementation of design direction
- Communicate with cross-functional peers to understand and/or clarify feature requirements
Required Skills (education, technical and soft skills):
- Must have over 3 years experience as a UX Designer
- BA/BS degree in design related field (e.g. graphic, interaction, visual communications, HCI, product, industrial) or equivalent practical experience (3-5 years)
- Strong design portfolio of designing for TV
- Experience shipping products/experiences geared toward general consumers (vs only enterprise/medical/etc)
- Familiarity with Figma and Sketch
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong visual sensibility preferred
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistenly named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
- Expanding Opportunity - Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
- Protecting Users - Keeping billions of people safer online.
- Including all Voices - Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
- Responding to Crisis - Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
- Advancing Sustainability - Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.