- Madison, NJ
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
*This is a full-time, hybrid role - 2 days remote, 3 days on site.
Our Biopharmaceutical client is designed to fundamentally transform the current brand and product management model to super-boost their digital capabilities, using Agile methodology.
Examples of early key Digital Lab efforts are introducing enhanced targeting powered by machine learning & personalized content and messaging in the channel of customers’ preferences.
The Digital Brand Team Lead (DBT Lead) will be responsible for driving Digital Lab efforts for a specific therapeutic area in close partnership with the brand marketers.
- Design solutions for impactful digital innovation use cases aligned to Brand Strategic imperatives
- Deliver speed to market solutions by building Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) in a rapid test-and-learn approach; DBT Lead will run day-to-day operations for the Digital Brand Team (DBT) including determining priorities for each sprint, eliminating barriers & running daily stand-ups
- Guide and motivate a matrixed team of dedicated and shared cross-functional SMEs to accomplish the use case objectives
- Work with team members to problem-solve issues, design solutions and quality-check deliverables consistently applying agile ways of working
- Differentially resource the digital pod with necessary resources based on the specific use case
- Partner with the Lab Strategy Lead and marketing to prioritize use cases based on available resources and potential business impact.
- Continuously iterate on digital solutions by establishing a measurement plan, defining KPIs, and gathering end-user customer input.
- Incorporate customer insights into future design sprints to advance the capability and drive customer impact.
Digital Lab and Digital Brand Team Lead Ways of Working:
- Value oriented – Anchored in the business needs, solutions are designed to be released early to learn and realize value faster.
- Adaptive to change – able to flex quickly to incorporate new learnings or respond to rapidly changing market needs.
- Customer oriented – Engage end-users early and often to ensure the right solution is designed to meet and exceed the brand and customer’s objectives.
Competencies & Skillsets:
- 8-10+ years of relevant digital marketing leadership experience developing strategic approaches to drive growth, improve customer experience, and/or increase operational efficiency
- BS/BA required in marketing, analytical or relevant degree; MBA a plus
- Success leading and motivating cross-functional teams to accomplish a common goal on aggressive timelines; experience leading or working within Agile, sprint-based teams a plus
- Excellent leadership in fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to successfully balance near-term results (e.g. ability to design and execute on a ‘MVP’ model), with long-term goals in mind
- Experience working side-by-side with data, analytics, and technology experts; demonstrated ability to translate business needs into data and technology-based solutions
- Able to prioritize competing priorities to ensure deadlines are met and operate with a sense of ambiguity
- History of delivering large-scale projects on-time and on-target to key performance metrics
- High digital acumen, with experience partnering with analytics and technical teams to launch new or improved digital initiatives
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage & integrate input from multiple stakeholders
- Inquisitive nature with a strong test & learn attitude with a passion for continuous improvement
- Proven experience presenting to and influencing senior executives across the enterprise