- Santa Monica, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Karson Gries
AAA gaming client, located in Santa Monica and part of Microsoft’s Xbox Game Studios, is the video game development team creating a FPS spy themed game. The studio is about craft, creating stories, innovating, and looking ahead to the next big thing. We are looking for collaborative problem solvers who are willing to dive into something new and create groundbreaking experiences for our players. Join us for this once in a career opportunity to help build the studio, define our culture, and create an environment to attract world-class talent. We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant with motivation to provide wide-ranging administrative support to the Studio Head in a high-energy, dynamic video game production studio.
The ideal candidate for this role will effectively manage a demanding workload under production deadlines and rhythm of business time constraints with a calm, confident, and positive attitude. The ability to work independently, deal with ambiguity, and be self-sufficient to support the Studio Head,
while acting as an effective and impactful representative are key. Excellent communications skills, the ability to prioritize effectively, and handle multiple time-critical tasks simultaneously are a must. Being detail oriented and having consistent and timely follow through will be essential to success in this role. This role requires complex calendaring skills, attention to detail, operational excellence, and an effective use of data and business systems. If you are eager to strengthen your capabilities in a dynamic, fast-paced, and growing video game studio, this role is for you!
- Proactively manage complex calendars across multiple time zones and co development partners
- Oversee team support for the studio head and the Senior Leadership team
- Partner closely with the studio Chief of Staff to execute rhythm of business deliverables
- Coordinate and plan for onsite, virtual, and hybrid participation of morale events, offsite meetings, holiday celebrations, and studio wide team meetings
- Author, edit, and analyze results from team wide surveys on a variety of topics
- Arrange and organize all domestic and international travel logistics, trip preparation, proactive adjustments to drive efficiencies, and expense report processing for the studio head and the Senior Leadership team
- Manage, coordinate, and execute workspace management; new hire alias management; processing and approving expense reports; new hire onboarding; procurement of goods and services
- Oversee execution of full hiring cycle including PCN management, REQ execution, online job postings, scheduling of interviews, tracking of REQ status, and maintaining end-to-end candidate communications after offer acceptance
- Partner with the Business Operations team to support onboarding and offboarding tasks as required
Our client is a AAA game studio based in Santa Monica, CA with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.